(& some disclosures)
I am a firm believer in blowing bubbles in the house (as long as no one gets hurt) and still wonder why I would go and have two more kids when there was nothing wrong with the other two I already had…. My husband left a 30 year career in cyber to start a land management business and I still never see him… but love him very much (or who I remember he was anyway). I’ve lived in the Northern Virginia area since 1993 (this time), but grew up all over as a Navy brat. I’ve had a ridiculous number of weird jobs from pageant director to professional witness when my boss embezzled a huge amount of money from the company I worked for.
My need to update our surroundings started me on the adventure of a lifetime. I have found my passion and now help others do it too through refreshing, repurposing, and reviving their space while the two youngest run around and wreak havoc.
I have in-stock furnishings, do custom orders, and paint and refresh kitchen cabinets and countertops for a lower cost update than traditional makeovers as well as build out custom projects.
Taken at our wedding reception years ago. This is still my favorite picture.
My beautiful “big girls”
and the bad, B.A.D. babies…
Who really do love each other… for the most part.
Where to find me:
- I love your comments. When you leave them, please realize I might repeat them because they make me happy!
- I will not manipulate or delete comments without having a good reason to do so.
- If you’re mean or a bully, I reserve the right to call you out for everyone to see (see above).
- I do not prefer anonymous comments and therefore require a minimum amount of information.
- I will delete all comments if and when I expire this blog.
- I won’t share your private information with anyone or add you to any list without asking you first.
- I sometimes accept products in exchange for telling you my experience with them. I will tell you when that is the case, and anything I tell you will always be the truth.
- Some of the links on my site are affiliate links. This means you pay the same price and I may get a small commission for telling you about these products. I will always tell you when that is the case.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.